PADDY HUSKER – Introduction:
Paddy husker: Husk paddy by two rubber rolls turning oppositely and not the same rate of turning. The two inclined-plane-placed rubber rolls, and an adjustable chute together with a shaking section make a material current with one grain layer thickness to go straight into the slit of two rubber rolls.
There are three kinds: CL, CLI and CLC.
CLI is equipped with an Inverter in order to stabilize its capacity when rubber rolls wearing.
CLC is equipped with a touch screen. Motor that is connected to an inverter will automatically change the speed, simultaneously, the chute moves in a tangential line to rubber rolls when rubber rolls wearing.
- The husking rate is 85 ~ 95% with low rate of brokens.
- Automatically presses two rubber rolls to husk when paddy goes into the machine and automatically separates them when out of paddy, therefore, it can avoid the adhesion of two rolls.
- The pressure of a current of compressed air fixes the paddy husking.
- The machine has a sensor for inlet material so that it can automatically operate.
- The machine also has a vibration reducer.
Any questions or inquiries, please contact our Sales Department by: