VENNEER SPLICING MACHINE
Veneer splicing machine is manufactured based on the latest principle of Bui Van Ngo Machinery. The machine operates on the method of glueing and splicing two edges surfaces of two veneer sheets. The machine has two parts: glueing and splicing.
There are two glueing sections:
- Rolling glue applicator (for veneer 0.4mm to 1.2mm thick).
- Spraying glue applicator (for veneer 1.5 – 3mm thick).
- PLC on HDMI touch screen.
- Inverter motor.
- The rolling and the spraying glue applicators are cooled from 15 to 20 Celsius degrees.
- No glue remain on the surface of finish products.
- Good adhesive.